Wednesday, August 15, 2012


"What bring my deliberations on these matters to a close? This book must end sometime- and now  I want to get something to eat. Am I free to resist this feeling? Well, yes, in the sense that no one is going to force me at gunpoint to eat- but I am hungry. Can I resist this feeling a moment longer? Yes, of course - and for an indeterminate number of moments thereafter. But I don't know why I make the effort in this instance and not in others. And why do my efforts cease precisely when they do? No I fell that it really is time for me to leave. I'm hungry, yes, but it also seems that I've made my point. In fact, I can't think of anything else to say on the subject. And where is my freedom in that? (HARRIS, Sam)."

I might be getting too excited about these views, and will slow down my pace; although it is something quite interesting and in which takes my mind away - out of the roof.


Relating back to the our future, this advisory will help capture and work with each's future: one that is designed by each and every one of us, individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment